Commercial Technology Transactions
Our experience of supporting our clients to buy, sell or otherwise exploit technology is second to none. We’ve successfully negotiated thousands of transactions for our clients with a combined value of over $1 billion. From creating contracts for a start-up for the first licensing of its software to assisting a FTSE 100 company purchase a new technology platform.Our experience includes:
- Advising a European energy company on all aspects of its five-year UK information technology outsourcing including advising on a framework agreement for the provision of information technology services and work orders for the provision of applications maintenance and desktop optimisation services;
- Advising a UK company on a number of agreements for the development of information technology and the provision of information technology maintenance and support services to project manage a major construction programme in the UK;
- Advising a UK insurance company on its UK IT and outsourcing procurement policy and methodology for supply chain management including putting in place a suite of standard form agreements;
- Advising a US insurance company on the outsourcing of its UK hosting and data warehousing functions to an Asian information technology provider; and
- Advising a UK ‘Software-as-a-Service” technology provider on a number of multi-million dollar deals with international companies in the retail sector.